Please read these terms and conditions carefully before registering.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The full cost of the service is payable at the time of registration.
2. The Registration Fee element is a one-off payment that gives access to the service for any of your children in both the current and subsequent years.
3. A full refund will be made if you cancel within 7 days of registration.
4. In the event of the French family cancelling the exchange and no replacement family being available the Placement Fee will be refunded.
5. Once the placement has been arranged there is no refund of the placement fee.
6. If you cancel the French child’s visit after your own child has enjoyed hospitality in France, you will be asked to find a suitable family to host the French child or be invoiced for a homestay at £300 per week.
7. If the French family cancels your child’s visit after their child has already stayed with you, they will be invoiced for the cost of placing your child with a French homestay family.
8. When registering you must supply details of a person (not family) who is willing to supply a family character reference.
9.Belaf Language Study Holidays act solely as an agent to arrange an introduction between the two families and any contract or agreement is between yourselves and the other family.
10. Both the English and French child must make their exchange visit during the same school year.
11. Belaf Language Study Holidays make every effort to find the most appropriate exchange placement but cannot be held responsible for any dissatisfaction or perceived unsuitability or incompatiblity by either party.
12. Belaf Language Study Holidays takes all reasonable steps to ensure the suitability and probity of host families, including taking up references. However, they cannot be held liable for any negligence, accident, injury or criminal act occurring during the exchange.
13. Insurance for your child during the exchange is your own responsibility.(See Travel page)
14. The services described on this website are directed solely at those who access this site from the United Kingdom.
15. The website, its content, and any contract brought into being as a result of use of the website are governed by English law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
16. Any use of this site and its contents, including copying and storing it in whole or in part, other than for personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without the prior permission of Belaf Language Study Holidays.
17. Belaf Language Study Holidays accepts no responsibility for the content of, or services provided by, external websites referred to, or linked from, this website.
Go to Registration